Our Executive committee is extremely happy and looking forward to the Deepavali Kondattam that will showcase spectacular music, dance and fanfare. We have sent out the registration form for the Deepavali Event. This blog post is to provide you details on how to get the event tickets online before the event day.
There is an extra $5.00 fee for the ticket, if you pay at the front desk on the event day. So please buy tickets online to save money & time.
GCTS executive members will be available at Tamil school(Mason High School) today (10/20 3:30-5:00 pm) and Saturday (10/27 3:30-5:00 pm) to answer your questions and to help you buy tickets in-person.
Cincinnati Tamil Sangam membership is being managed online. Members will have access to the secured area to renew memberships, buy event tickets and enjoy other member-only benefits. You family’s primary email account should have received an email today.
What are we requesting from you?
- Login to your account using the primary email ID . If you forgot your password, click “Lost password” link to reset the password and login.
- After you login, if you see a note to renew membership, it is possible that your membership has expired. In that case, please renew membership by selecting appropriate membership package and pay online. After that your login should work with no issues.
- On successful login, you should be landing in “Namma Tamil Sangam” Page.
- On that page, you should see a link to buy Deepavali Kondaattam event tickets. Please click that link to buy tickets online using Paypal or credit card.
- “Membership Card” link should show the QR codes for membership and tickets bought.
- On the event day, volunteers will be scanning these QR codes in the front-desk for verification.
Frequently asked Questions:
1. What should I do if me and my spouse come to the event on different times?
You can add your spouse name and more information to “Notes” in your “My Profile” page. You can screen-print or take a print out of the QR codes to show to the volunteers in the front-desk or share your login credentials with your spouse and show the “Membership Card” link for scanning. Volunteers can verify using your “My Profile” page.
2. Can me and my spouse have different login account?
Each family will have one login account. You can add your spouse name and more information to “Notes” in your “My Profile” page. If this is not convincing, please talk to the GCTS executive members or email us to contact@cincytamilsangam.
3. Our friend is interested in becoming the Cincinnati Tamil Sangam member. What should he/she do to become one?
Ask your friend to go to https://cincytamilsangam.
4. I don’t do any online payments. What should I do?
Please talk to the GCTS executive members or email us contact@cincytamilsangam.
5. Is there an option for a non-member to buy tickets online for this event?
Non-members can buy tickets online by going to https://cincytamilsangam.
Greater Cincinnati Tamil Sangam